It's been a busy week of sewing here at The Quilt Room HQ. First up was a beautiful traditional queen size quilt in a great blue colour scheme. I chose to quilt this one with an allover design for the customer called Field of Flowers. It came up beautifully and I finished off a couple of matching pillowcases for her as well.
- Thread was a light blue So Fine 50 weight from Superior Threads.
I then decided to piece a couple of little quilts to pop up for sale in my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltroomaus The first was a lovely baby girl quilt, perfect for a pram quilt or some tummy time made from Bonnie and Camille's range of fabric called Hello Darling. It is so bright and cheery and I quilted it with a Modern Serpentine design from Anita Shackelford.
- Thread was So Fine from Superior threads.
- Bound with fabric also from the Hello Darling range.
- Backed with a matching pink gingham from my stash.
Finally a little boy quilt - this one was made from a charm pack of The Boat House range from Sweetwater Fabrics. Great colours for a little boy! Another simple quilt for the pram and quilted with an allover Swirls and Stars design which blended in well with the theme of the fabric.
- Thread was So Fine from Superior Threads
- Bound with a light green binding left over from another project
- Backed with Text in Multi from Natalie Lymer's (Cinderberry) gorgeous range called Greatest Adventures for Riley Blake.
Till next week,